Sneak peek at the new height pole clamping collar.
Simpler - Stronger - Smarter
First 100 BLOWOUT!
Preorder* one of the first 100 Superior High Poles
and get the basic kit for just $159!!
- 5 section telescoping pole.
- 22 ft height.
- 65 Inches collapsed.
- New design clamp collars.
- Thicker fiberglass tube.
- 4 Stainless Steel T-Bolt security clamps.
- Calibrated for quick deployment.
- 4 "Clacker" HT (hard top) rods.
- Optional Bristle-top "Clacker" rods.
*Estimated arrival of materials 7 weeks. Price is for prepaid orders.
Add $10 for payment when shipped. Mounting tubes extra.
Any prepaid credits may apply to upgraded offers without penalty.
DETAIL OF Pro-Escort Flagholders with NEW Fiberglass Rod Handle
Get in on the opportunity to be a dealer for the new Superior Pole High Pole.
Barney's has developed and perfected the Professional High Pole
and this new product promises to set the standard once again.
Direct sourcing means great pricing. Industries best mounting hardware too!
Call Steve. 503-665-4444
Designed and built by folks who have used the product.
Our NEW online store. Bigger- Better! Growing!
OVERSIZE LOAD Signs and Equipment for Pilot/Escort Vehicles
- In road transport, an oversize load (or overweight load) is a load that exceeds the standard or ordinary legal size and/or weight limits for a specified portion of road, highway or other transport infrastructure, such as air freight or water freight. There are also load per axle limits. ...
Providing innovative and high quality OVERSIZE LOAD equipment and supplies.
An oversized load is an item or load of goods that may exceed size-related safety guidelines on a road. While the load may still be safe to carry, it exceeds the size or weight of most of the other vehicles on the road, and thus may be a potential safety hazard. Different States may have varying safety laws regarding oversize loads; many require those transporting an oversize load to take special precautions, including the use of permits, special signals and signs, and even the use of pilot/escort vehicles to communicate hazards and keep other motorists safe.